Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013

It has been one of the longest weeks of my life.  It seems like there has been one thing after another.  I keep thinking, 'It cant get any worse' and then it does.  This year Halloween was a new start.  It was the end of that horrible week.   We wanted to get back to normal life by Halloween time.  
We love our new neighborhood and enjoyed the festivities that they had going on for Halloween.   I think the Chili cook off was the best part (my kids might beg to differ).  As much as I hate carving pumpkins, because of the mess it makes, I still tackled it with my kids when Eric was gone, only because I love to see them smile.  Here are some pictures of Halloween Eve when we made a big orange explosion in our kitchen.


Emma was very proud of hers.  She did it all on her own. 

And so the healing begins, things are back to normal and life continues no matter what difficulties occur.
Bring it on life!

No comments:

Post a Comment